Saturday, April 3, 2010

Japanese for Gangstahs!

Although I was little upset about Dipset stealing my title, instead of becoming violent and sending them a lot of hate-mail and robbing people, I decided to make another episode of your favorite kids show JAPANESE FOR GANGSTAHS!

Have you ever said to yourself "Yo son. I would love to learn Japanese, but none of these videos really speak to a homie." Well here is the answer to your prayers!

This is a video with some useful Japanese and Ebonics for those of us who are trying to become multilingual but have set backs. I know if you're like me, you think in Ebonics and then you have to translate everything into English. And by the time you translate what someone says from English into Ebonics YOU MISSED ALL THE JAPANESE. SO, this is for you. :)!




My one regret: I did not have one single video hoe. smh

Side note: I realized I actually DON'T KNOW that much about Harlem etiquette. I had to ask my friend and my cousin. i was like "How do black people introduce themselves?" This is a fail because I need to represent!

Note to self: Go outside more.

0 comments (+add yours?)

Post a Comment

Any Questions or Comments? Feel free!